Tuesday, April 7, 2009

George Washington was an "insurgent"

(The image bellow is guerilla warfare in the revolutionary war.)
If you pay attention to the propaganda surrounding you everyday you may wonder why some people in struggles are called such hateful things as "insurgents" and "militants" while others are referred to nicely as "peacekeepers" or simply "forces." Well the truth is that there is really no difference. Its all about the slant. Great Britain called the founding Fathers "rebels," and "Agitators." The media uses "slant words" to portray the side they favor (Israel, USA, Etc) as defenders of the peace when almost all the time they are the opposite. If I was asked to name the most dangerous militant group in the word it would be The "Good" ol' USA. Really war is just terrorism with better funding. The poor "murder", the rich "assassinate." The Yippies "agitated", Amerikkka "Rescued." "Zing Heil Marines, Zing Heil Amerikkka, Zing Heil the feudal system of the schools, Zing Heil murder, Zing Heil invasion, Zing Heil fascism!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's why anarchism is the best "ism"... small-scale govt's: collectives, communes, unions, etc. are large enough to help people, but not large enough to develop "ego": armies, ambition, nationalism, etc.

CODE said...

I agree! Township/city-state is the best for each person. Altho I must point out that even tho it was small, Sparta had quite an ego!! But I believe that was only really because of brainwashing through-out their citizens' entire lives. As you can see, this is also occuring at pep-rallies in high schools and in fanatical football zealotism. These things breed mindless nationalism, and the sheeple mentality!

Anonymous said...

Code, have you tried the pol. test?: www.politicalcompass.org/test... it's an interesting site.

CODE said...

I've tried it, I think you can guess where I stand. Thank you for refering it tho, I think it's the most accurate I've seen. But I preffer not to fall into place so I can be ignored as "That Anarchist" so I coined my own elighnment, "Marxo-Anarchism"

I WELCOME ANYONE TO JOIN THIS NEW PHILOSOPHY!