Sunday, April 12, 2009

Fat-cat tea party

I'v recently heard of the "tea parties" to be held around the country by the fat-cats. Apparently they want everyone to be taxxed the same, whether you have $1 or $1000. The problem is that if you have $1 in your pocket and ur taxxed $1 you starve to death, but if they have $1000 in their pocket and their also taxxed $1 they still live in your mcmansions! It's nice to see that the fat-cats really care about the rest of us isn't it? Can't the people whoes greed toppled our economy spare a few dimes from their ill-earned funds to save the "less-fortunate" from extinction? Or is it more important that they can replace their one year old porche and add that new walk in closet to their 2nd unused guest house?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No doubt in my mind: wealthy=sociopathy/narcisist

CODE said...

BRAVO! BRAVO, BRAVO, BRAVO!!! I thanks you for such a heart warming, and passionate post! I would like to post this on my blog with full credit to "an great anonymous commenter" and sence I have no way of asking to I think I'll do that! I thank you again and hope I hear from you more! I've searched this on a few search engines and each comes up as "ERROR"

CODE said...

nvm
this is too big to use as a side gadget.
sorry
but thank you for the post anyways